How to Add/update an A record
1. Login to the Oz Hosting Control Panel.
2. Click on Hosted Domains Tab.
3. Click the domain that you want to modify.
4. If there's an existing A record for the domain(domain.com.au, www.domain.com) that cannot be modified, you'll need to deactivate it first by clicking the record and clicking deactivate on the next page. Otherwise go to step 7.
5. Click add new record.
6. For the DNS record type select A.
7. Add the IP address in the IP address box. (You'll need to create a second record and for this you'll need to add www inside the domain box.)
8. Click finish. ( Note: It might about an hour or more for the A record to propagate.)