To update the DNS Zone Records via the Ozhosting Control Panel please do the following;
1. Log into your Ozhosting Control Panel
2. Click Home and then More services. The Classic Dashboard will open
3. Click on "Hosted Domains"
4. Click on the domain name you wish to update
5. Click on the "DNS" tab
6. Click on "DNS Records"
7. Click +Add New DNS Records
On this screen you will have access to create new zone records and modify existing such as the MX records (for email) and the A record for website hosting.
If your email is hosted with OzHosting on our Hosted Exchange Platform the MX records are recorded here;
If your website is hosted with OzHosting then the A Record for the Shared Hosting Service is found by logging into your Ozhosting Control Panel, select your Website Hosting Subscription, select the Websites tab and then select Web Hosting Settings. The A record is the IP address displayed on screen (Example IP Address; 18.104.22.168).