Title: Create MySQL databases and users in Parallels Panel.
Description: Learn how to create MySQL databases and database users in Parallels Panel.
- Note: Depending on your Panel version and the applied theme, the appearance of your Panel might be different from what you see in this tutorial.
- You can create databases and database users in MySQL or other available database management systems and use them for storing and retrieving information.
- Let’s learn how to create new databases and database users through Panel.
- Click the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click Databases.
- Click Add New Database.
- Specify a name for the database.We recommend that you choose a name that starts with a Latin alphabet symbol and comprises only alphanumeric and underscore symbols (up to 64 symbols).
- Select the database type that you want to create: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Microsoft SQL Server (on Windows hosting accounts).
- If there are several database servers available for your account, select the server where you want to host your database.
- Click OK.
Now let’s set up database administrator’s credentials.
- 1. Click Add New Database User.
- Type a username and a password that will be used for accessing and managing the database.
- Click OK
- The database user account dbuser1 was created