- Start Outlook Express. Choose Tools > Accounts from the menu on the top.
- Click Add button and choose Mail.
- Display Name: Type your mailbox display name and click Next.
- E-mail address: Type your e-mail address and click Next.
- Choose My incoming server is a POP3 server from the dropdown box.Fill in mail server information:
- Incoming mail server: outlook.ozhosting.com
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.ozhosting.com
- Click Next.
- Fill in logon information:
- Account name: Type your login which is your email address.
- Password: Type your mailbox password.
- Click Next, then click Finish.
- Select mail account named outlook.ozhosting.com and click Properties button.
- Switch to the Servers tab.
In the Outgoing Mail Server check My server requires authentication.
- Switch to the Advanced tab.
In the Server Port Numbers check both This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
How to configure Microsoft Outlook Express to connect mailbox via POP3 Print
Created by: Jason Frisch
Modified on: Tue, 8 Oct, 2019 at 10:42 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.