Configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac to Connect MAilbox via POP3
Created by: Jason Frisch
Modified on: Tue, 8 Oct, 2019 at 10:42 PM
- Open Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Open Tools > Accounts...
- On the displayed page click on the + sign in the bottom left corner and then click E-mail...
- Fill out the following fields:
- Enter your email address in the E-mail address field.
- Enter your password to the Password field.
- Enter your email address in the Username field.
- In the Type drop-down select POP.
- Enter outlook.ozhosting.com in the Incoming server field.
- Check the Use SSL to connect (recommended) checkbox under the Incoming server field.
- Enter smtp.ozhosting.com in the Outgoing server field.
- Check the Use SSL to connect (recommended) checkbox under the Outgoing server field.
- Click Add Account.
- Enter your name in the Account description field.
- Click More Options...
- In the Authentication drop-down select Use Incoming Server Info.
- Click OK.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.