Posted by on 21 January 2014 01:28 PM
- Open Outlook.
- On the Files tab, click Account Settings. The Account Settings window is displayed. The E-mail tab is opened by default showing all your set up e-mail accounts (if there any).
- Click New. The Add New Account Wizard starts. You are prompted to Choose E-mail Account.
- Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types checkbox at the bottom of the Wizard screen, and then click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, and then click Next. The Internet E-mail Settings window is displayed. Provide the following information in the available fields:
- Your Name: type in your name that will be shown to your e-mail recipients in the From: field.
- E-mail Address:type in your email address
- Account Type: select POP3.
- Incoming mail server: outlook.ozhosting.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.ozhosting.com
- User Name: your email address
- Password: type in your password.
- Click More Settings. The multi-tabbed window is displayed.
- Move to the Outgoing Server tab, and then select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox. Then click Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Move to the Advanced tab. Advanced properties of your e-mail account are displayed. Configure them as follows:
- In the checkbox located below the Incoming server (POP3) field, select SSL.
- In the drop-down menu located below the Outgoing server (SMTP) field, select TLS.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click Test Account Settings to check that your account is working. If there is missing or incorrect information, such as your password, you are prompted to supply it or correct it.
- After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully, click Close
- Click Next, and then click Finish.