Reset Password for O365
Posted by Brian Reyes on 09 June 2016 11:45 AM
How to reset the password for Office 365 accounts
1. Login to portal.office.com with the admin account. (This is usually sent via email)
2. Click the Admin tile.
3. Select Users then Active Users.
4. Put a check beside the user that you want to reset the password for.
5. A screen will show on the right and you have 2 options: a) reset the password and specify an email address that will receive the password. b) make this person change password next time they sign in.
6. It's best to check option b so that the user can specify a password.
7. Reset the password.
8. Ask user to login to portal.office.com to update the password.