Dropmysite - How to add MySQL database hosted on an OzHosting VPS
Please follow this guide if you have a VPS running Plesk Control Panel with OzHosting and you wish to add a MySQL database to the Dropmysite backup schedule.
1) Obtain database information
- Log into your Plesk Control Panel
- Select the Subscription
- Click on "Website & Domains"
- Click on "Databases"
- Click on the database listed that you wish to backup
- Record following details - Database name, Database username, Password
2) Dropmysite - Add Database
- Click on the Dropmysite tab
- Click on "Add Database"
- Select "MySQL" as Database Type
- Enter the details recorded in Step 1 in the required fields
- Click on Add Database
Note: Please use the "VPS IP Address" for the hostname and Port 3306.