This KB will explain:
- Enable the Webmail Interface if it is not already enabled
- Using the Webmail Interface outside of the Office
Enabling the Webmail Interface
Before we can use the Webmail Interface we need to ensure that is enabled in the OzHosting.com Control Panel.
- Navigate to https://my.ozhosting.com
- Login and Select Hosting
- Select Exchange
- Select Mailboxes
- Select the Mailbox you wish to check outside of the office
- At the bottom of the page in the box labelled “Mailbox Access” ensure that Outlook Web Access (OWA) is enabled. If it is not follow these instructions.
- Click the Edit button
- Check the box next to Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Click the Submit button
- Wait for up to 5 minutes for the requested change to sync with the system
- In the box labelled “Mailbox Access” there will be a link next to the Outlook Web Access (OWA) field. It will be https://outlook.ozhosting.com/owa/. This is address you type into your browser to access your email.
Please note that if your Office computer uses the POP3 connection to retrieve emails you will not be able access any emails that you have already read on your computer via the Outlook Web Access page. You will only be able to view email that is currently on the server.
Using the Webmail Interface outside of the Office
Using the Webmail Interface is simple when outside of the Office.
- Navigate to https://outlook.ozhosting.com
- Use your email address as the Username
- Enter your password