Configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac for Exchange
Created by: Jason Frisch
Modified on: Tue, 8 Oct, 2019 at 10:42 PM
- Open Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Open Tools > Accounts....
- On the displayed page click on the + sign in the bottom left corner and then click Exchange....
- Fill out the following fields:
- Enter your email address in the E-mail address field.
- In the Method drop-down select User Name and Password.
- Enter your email address in the Username field.
- Enter your password to the Password field.
- Make sure that the Configure automatically checkbox is checked.
- Click Add Account.
- If the Outlook was redirected to the server... request will be displayed, check the Always use my response for this server checkbox and click the Allow button.
- Enter your name in the Account description field
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.