If you need to create an Out of Office message on your mailbox you can use the following methods
Outlook Web Access (Recommended)
1. Log into Outlook Web Access - https://outlook.ozhosting.com
2. Click on Options (top left corner) then click on "See All Options"
3. Click on "Tell people you're on vacation"
4. Select "Enable Automatic Replies" and then type in the message you wish to appear in the auto-reply
5. Click on "Save" on the bottom right corner.
The option to configure Out of Office messages can also be configured inside email clients such as Outlook 2007 / 2010 and Outlook for Mac 2011.
If you cannot locate the option to create an "Out of Office" message we recommend that you look at the Help function inside the email client.