If you are working on your website together with someone else or host subdomains for other users, you might want to create separate FTP accounts for them.
To create an additional FTP account:
- If you are subscribed to several hosting packages and have access to several webspaces associated with your account, in the Subscription menu at the top of the screen, select the required webspace.
- Click the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click FTP Access.
- On the Additional FTP Accounts tab, click Create Additional FTP Account.
- Specify the following:Click OK.
- FTP account name. Type an arbitrary name.
- Home directory. Select the directory to which the user will be taken when he or she connects to the FTP account.
- FTP password. Create a password for the FTP account.
- Click OK.